Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just lift me up don't make a sound

If being with someone you love hurts so much,
Then I'd rather liking the one I love in silence.


----

Hello all. Today was a very "outty" day. Haha outty, blah.
In the morning, I got woken up at around 10 plus, morning.
I dont usually wake up at that time, I wake up at 2, afternoon.

My maid said,"Ah mei wake up! Come to the flea market with me."
Flea market, there was one held near my block today.
Got changed & all, went downstairs with her & my brother.


Where are you going?


HAHAH SHE'S FUNNY.


Some really cheap stuffs.




This is how I look when I have not enough sleep -o-"


Not many people around, heh.

Reached home. I got myself some Nike stuffs. HAHA cheap.
$1 only!
Then got changed, went to IMM for lunch. Saw Sissie too! :D

Lunched at Bao Luo Wan Xiang.


Siew Mai. (Quality suckssssss)


I LIKEEEE.


Me like too!


Beef noodles.




I forgot the name :X


Seafood noodles, best man.


Some Chinese band called Xing Guang Bang. They were damn *tooting* LOUDDD.


At DIY shop.


Mama & Papa.

Its like this. My mama & papa wanted to repaint the whole house!
Then it costs over 1k for the walls & ceilings only okayyyy!


Im SOOOO gonna have it in purple!


:D

Ha ha, kept yawning. After that Mama & I mrted to Far East! Yayness.
We saw the filming of 有话就说3. The Channel U show which shows at night.
I seriously didnt know its held at Far East leh!




:D


Cameras cameras.


Xu Zhen Rong & Quan Yi Feng!

Shopped around. Mama doesnt allow me get 2 more piercings!
Walao, Im so sadded. Nevermind! I'll get mine myself soon [:
Bought 4 tops. 2 for Sissie 2 for me! Mama got new slippers.

Went for dinner at 5 plus. Had KFC (Chickens!) for dinner.
I was sitting down, then I sense someone looking at me.
I turned to my right & wanted to glare at the person.
Ha ha, actually she's just smiling at me. Ah, paranoid sia :X


My mama says we're buddies, so we had the Buddy meal!


MY PRETTY MAMA :D


Bucket of chickens.




HELLO HELLO.




(:

Mrted to Boon Lay to go find Bestfriend. She's working!
Found her at NTUC. The place was so isolated please!


SHE'S PROMOTING MY FAVOURITE CHOCO!

We chatted for awhile. Then she passed me my belated present!
Ha ha. Im darn happy. Cos its the big J neckalce I wanted!


THANKYOU BESTFRIEND! (Inserts many smiles)
I've seriously been looking for it all my life. TY!

Homed, & Im here blogging. Long time since I posted long entries.
:D :D
Im tired. Next week's gonna be a really really hectic day.

Monday, tonning at the asshole's house.
Tuesday, buying ingredients for the bbq.
Wed & Thurs, Class chalet @ Aloha Loyang.
Friday, jio me out people :D
Sat & Sun, unsure.

BYE ALL!

-----

I wish I could be every little thing you wanted,
I wish I could be every little thing you needed. ♥

No comments: